MS/HS Daily Announcements
Thursday, November 14th
- We have approximately six slots open for seniors (who have already taken health) to join us for the Attica Correctional Prison field trip on December 10th. If you would like to attend, you must pick up a permission slip from Mrs. MacIntyre in the health room and return it by Tuesday, November 20th! Slots will fill up fast!
- Attention all Seniors: ALL COLLEGE APPLICATIONS should be completed and submitted by THANKSGIVING!!!!! ALL APPLICATIONS! Come to the Counseling Office NOW to fill out a blue transcript request form for each college that you are applying to!! (We will not send anything until we have this form from you!) Do you need help?! Do you have questions?! Don’t procrastinate! See Mrs. Scholand TODAY!!
- Freshmen: If you are interested in becoming a class officer your self-nomination form is due to Mrs. Coleman no later than Tuesday, November 13th - no exceptions!
- NJHS and Student Council will be conducting a food drive for the Geneseo Groveland Food Pantry. We need perishable items such as cereal, pancake mix, pasta, canned goods, sauces etc. The boxes are located in the Foyer as you enter the building by Mrs. D.
- Several GCS employees and even a student are growing goatees out for the entire month in order to collect funds for the Teresa House. Please consider making a donation to one of them. As an added incentive, if we reach $1,000 this year:
- Mr. Bickford (one of our school bus drivers) has agreed to style his beard in the form of a blue devil and even dye it blue.
- Mr. Kozlowski has also agreed to shave his own head if we reach that same amount. You'll have to ask the physics students how he will style his hair for the first week of December if we happen to reach $2,000 this year.
- The Do Gooders Club is sponsoring a drive for warm winter clothing (coats, boots, scarves, mittens, etc) to be given to Geneseo migrant and local foster organizations. There will be boxes in the foyer for any gently used items.
- There is a junior class officer meeting during lunch in room 15 on Friday.
Tuesday, November 13th
- Girls Modified Basketball vs. Avon (4:30)
Wednesday, November 14th
- Girls JV & Varsity Basketball vs. Warsaw (scrimmage) (4:00)
Thursday, November 15th
- Modified Wrestling @ Perry (4:30)