Welcome to the Registrar's page

  • New Student Registration

    Please contact me to have an enrollment packet sent to you.  You may also download a packet below.

    Geneseo Central School has a strict residency policy.  Students must reside within district boundaries with their parent or guardian.

    A birth certificate and proof of immunization are required for all students.  Legal documents are requested in cases of divorce, legal separation, adoption and foster placement.  However, in cases where a birth certificate or record of baptism is not available, a passport (including foreign passport) may be used to determine a child’s age (Education Law §3218[1][b]). If a birth certificate, record of baptism and passport are unavailable, the school district may consider certain other documentary or recorded evidence to determine a child’s age (Education Law §3218[1][d]). Below is a list of examples of documentation that may be used for this purpose. Please note that this list is intended only to provide examples of documentation that may be relevant to establishing a student’s age – it is not intended to be exhaustive, nor is it a list of required documentation.

    • Official driver’s license
    • State- or other government-issued ID
    • School photo ID with date of birth
    • Consulate identification card
    • Hospital or health records (in New York City, Hospital Birthing Records)
    • Military dependent ID card
    • Native American tribal document
    • Record(s) from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies (VOLAGs) 

    Please call me with any questions.


    Kindergarten 2020-21

    If you have a child who is a district resident born between December 2, 2014, and December 1, 2015, and did not receive an enrollment packet, please contact me by one of the methods listed below.  You may also download a packet below.

    We are currently accepting completed packets by mail, email or fax, or you may call me when you are coming to the school, and I will collect the packet at the front door.  Kindergarten Screening sign-ups have been suspended for now.


    Universal Pre-Kindergarten 2020-21

    For district residents born between December 2, 2015, and December 1, 2016 -- a lottery was held on Monday, March 30, 2020, to determine the 18 students and a waiting list.  Enrollment packets were mailed to the parents of selected students.  An Information Night for parents of selected students will be held at the Pride and Joy Campus at a future date.  They will also distribute their enrollment forms, including the requirement for a physical examination and immunizations.  

    If you would like an application, please contact me.  Your child(ren) would be added to the prioritized waiting list.



    If you plan to home school your child(ren), you may send a letter of intent to Sherri Kaleta, District Superintendent's Office, 4050 Avon Road, Geneseo, NY 14454, or send an email to sherrikaleta@geneseocsd.org.  Then you will receive paperwork to be completed. 


    Former Student Records Requests

    To request a transcript, please provide your name (and maiden name if applicable), graduation year or dates of enrollment, your telephone number, and the address where the transcript should be sent.  Colleges normally require that we send transcripts directly to their admissions office.

    To request other school records, please specify the records needed.  Some are maintained only for a limited time.  To request immunization records, send a self-address, stamped envelope to School Nurse Heidi Mueller.  Immunization records are maintained for ten years following graduation, but we may have some older records.  During the period of school closure -- please contact the Registrar.

    Joan Henchen, Registrar

    Phone: (585) 243-3450, ext. 1028 

    Fax: (585) 243-2511 

    Email: joanhenchen@geneseocsd.org

Mrs. Henchen, School Registrar

Mrs. Henchen

Related Files