MS/HS Daily Announcements
Friday, December 7th
- Home Alone @ The Riviera: Members of the Class of 2020 are selling $5.00 tickets to the movie "Home Alone" showing at the Riviera Theater December 22nd at 6:30pm. The Juniors appreciate your support!
- Finger Lakes Cookie Company Fundraiser: Support the Class of 2020 by purchasing a $12 coupon for 6 delicious Finger Lakes Cookie Company cookies from a member of the junior class before Dec. 7th. The coupon may be redeemed through May 2019.
- Class of 2022: All Freshmen welcome to attend the class meeting on Tuesday, December 11th after school in Mrs. Coleman's room. We will be planning our first fundraiser.
- ASL Club is on Thursday, 12/13 in Mrs. Chanler's room. We will be focusing on holidays in December.
- The Do Gooders Club is once again sponsoring a warm winter clothing drive. Gently used Hats, gloves, scarves, coats, boots and other warm winter gear will be accepted for the next two weeks. Donation boxes are located in the foyer. Help make someone else's holiday a little warmer.
- Student Council and "Do-Gooders" Club are sponsoring a Toy Drive from 12/10-12/20. If you would like to donate a NEW toy please drop it off in the collection boxes located in the front foyer between now and Thursday 12/20. Toys will be donated to help bring joy to children in need this holiday season.
Stuffed Animals, Coloring Books, Baby Dolls, Match Box Cars... Give to those in need this holiday season!
- NHS: Next week's NHS meeting has been moved to THURSDAY, December 13th after school in the library! We will be planning our holiday events! All NHS members should plan on attending! See Mrs. Scholand ahead of time with any questions or concerns.
Friday, December 8th
- Boys JV/Varsity Basketball vs. Arkport @ Dansville HS (6:00/7:30)