Click here to submit an announcement to be read
- Donut Fridays are BACK! But with a TWIST! Let's include THURSDAY this year! Bring $1 and meet us by the media center doorway every Thursday AND Friday morning.
- The Juniors will be selling Finger Lakes Cookie Company cookies during Middle & High School lunches this week Tuesday, Thursday & Friday. Bring $2.50 to get a delicious cookie and support the Junior Class!
- Attention Seniors: GCC would like to do an Instant Admit day. Please let the counseling office know by March 5th if you are interested.
- This month we are celebrating Women's History Month! We will highlight incredible women each week! This week in your classes be on the lookout for Susan La Flesche Picotte, Tammy Baldwin, Ada Lovelace, Sarah Thomas, and Ella Fitzgerald!
- Congratulations to the Academic Challenge Bowl team! They defended their title on Wednesday,defeating Wyoming in the finals with a score of 280 to 160! The following students are on the team: Gianna Cucchiara, Anna Ferrero, Greyson Haigh, Caleb Rice, Noah Rose, Jamie Ferrero and Juliette West. Well done, everyone!
- Interested in the Construction Industry? Rochester Careers in Construction Inc. is doing a 2 hour virtual field trip to explore the different careers in construction on March 16th or March 18th. Please see Mrs. Hammond in the counseling office by March 10th to sign up