Board Goals, Mission, and Vision
Geneseo Central Schools District Goals
To enable all members of the school community to become life-long learners and valued contributors to a global society.
- We will be a district where students receive highly effective instruction of relevant and rigorous curriculum, and where students perform successfully on meaningful assessments.
- Across all disciplines, we will provide diverse curricular and extra-curricular programs that offer high quality experiences for all students.
- All students will be prepared for a meaningful post-secondary experience.
- We will be a district that graduates students of sound mind and body, with empathy toward others, a strong work ethic, global awareness, and the motivation to contribute to the broader community.
- We will create positive learning environments that foster supportive relationships.
Vision: Community & Collaboration
- Our school will be a center of community activity for the Geneseo Central School District.
- We will create and maintain positive relationships with families, community members, agencies, alumnae, and other key stakeholders with a focus on effective communication.
- We will be a vibrant and welcoming school community that promotes what is best for all students.
Vision: Fiscal and Facility Stability
- We will be a fiscally stable district that can thrive in changing economic climates.
- We will provide quality facilities that meet the needs of our school community.