Welcome to Mrs. Abrams' webpage
Please find links to resources below or check
Google Classroom for assignments in your specific classes
While we are not in school, I will check my email regularly, so please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments.
Students should continue to work on review skills linked below and access materials for classes through the following resources and Google Classroom:
For Resource Room: Please use the following resources for review in various subjects
- For Algebra Regents Review, find old Regents exams along w/ answer keys at this website: Archived Regents
- Here is the link to an online calculator resource: Click for Online Calculator
- Please review lessons from Algebra 1 section of eMathInstruction: Click for eMathInstruction
- Please practice your equation solving skills by playing the following game: Click for Math Games
- Videos and activities available to practice solving equations and inequalities: Click for Solving Problems Practice
- ELA and vocabulary... Click here to log in to Free Rice to work on ELA and Vocab skills.
- Reading and comprehension... Click here to read articles and answer questions to work on reading and comprehension skills.
- Global Studies... Click here for Castle Learning to practice regents questions for review
- Quizlet : https://www.quizlet.com Vocabulary review for various subjects.
- ** Mrs. DeVay's Quizlet: search mrsdevay
Science: Living Environment
Quizlet ReviewYoutube video review topics:
My Contact Information:
Phone: (585)243-3450 ext. 1044
Email: email@example.comMy 2019-2020 schedule:2nd period: Planning3rd period: Global 9 Skills (Room 44)4th period: Resource Room (Room 44)5th period: Global Studies 10 Skills (Room 44)6th period: Global Studies 9 with Mr. Mattice (Room 52)7th period: Global Studies 10 with Mrs. DeVay (Room 50)8th period: Planning